Chico, California

When I tried to sign to for service they wanted a $400 deposit, but the woman at the front desk told me "it wont be invoiced". When I asked what that meant, she told me there won't be a receipt for it, and that I would have to "remember" that I paid it. In my opinion it is very shady to ask the customer to pay $400 then provide no record of this transaction. Honestly that should have been my first clue to go with another propane provider.

Last year I was on the Amerigas Auto-Delivery program, the service on their website says "Put an end to checking your tank gauge and phoning for deliveries. Let us do the work for you! With Automatic Delivery, we’ll monitor your propane usage and make periodic deliveries – so you will always have propane when you need it."

Well surprise, surprise I wake up Sunday morning in January to a cold house (50F) because they forgot to fill my tank. Luckily they sent a very nice and helpful delivery driver out right away, but the same scenario is all too common in the town I live in.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments