Two years ago I stopped using their propane and did not need a tank which I was leaseing from them. Tank is 5" high and heavy.

It's sitting in my driveway, rusting away. They repeatedly promise to pick it up but never do. I have contacted both the local, Bridgeport Amerigas franchise who installed the tank, and the home office numerous times. To make matters worse, they keep billing me for a tank rental.

Local contractor wants $300 to take tank and dispose of it. I have called/emailed them at least 20 times.

Bottom line is that their customer service is horrible. Do not use them for anything.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2012.

Comments

Call our National Customer Care Line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-GAS-4YOU / 1-800-427-4968

I had a very similar experience.

No one from the company would return calls, and the local office woman is the most rude person I have ever dealt with.

Horrible company!

I had a very similar experience.

Horrible company!

Contact your local wrecker service and have them deliver the tank to their front door...literally.

to Randy Saint George, Utah, United States #609189

It would be against the law for a wrecker service to transport a propane tank.

I would send them a letter telling them to have the tank picked up by this date and if it's not they will reimburse you to have it hauled away. If they refuse to pay take them to small claims court and get your money.