I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they cash it.Service tech stated leakage was in the wall
or slab had a plumbing company to recheck I decide not to remodel my home to fix the leakage, so the tank outlets were sealed.
I request Amerigas to remove their tank and since I did not get to use the gas to refund my money.
The underground tank is located less the 4 feet from my home which is against the building code.They have not remove the tank nor refund my money, each time they schedule they cancel the appointment it is 7 weeks and the manager will not return call, the front office personnel keeping giving excuses why they have not been out and that they took my fee and applied to the owners of the home before me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Leaking Tank
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Dryer at the Savannah Georgia location and scheduled a delivery for February 20th. The dryer was delivered and installed. That afternoon my son-n-law..."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- "I added cash ($158.88) to the remaining bit of a LUV voucher ($67) for travel right near the end of the LUV voucher validity dates. Then I couldn't travel..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."