Golden, Colorado

Dear Amerigas driver's wife. I am thrilled to see another Amerigas employee's wife commenting on this company. My husband has experienced the same things with Amerigas over the last 10 years. I laugh when I drive to the yard and the gate says "Safety First!" What a joke, he has been put in the most precarious situations you can imagine in the Rocky Mountains, driveways not plowed, chains broken and not replaced and trucks not serviced. Not to mention the fact that the way the business is being run is ridiculous.

1. A Manager who has NO experience WHATSOEVER in the propane industry, has NEVER gone along on a route, nor has any knowledge at all of the geography, yet the manifests will take a driver over 120 miles in all directions then send the driver right back the same area the NEXT day.

2. The places he is asked to drive to are horrible (I have lived here all of my life) and he places his life in jeopardy EVERYDAY, especially in the winter. BUT! If you roll a truck, YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

3. I read his last review thoroughly (was due in June but told we'll get it to you at the end of the year). WHAT?? The review was incomplete with no comments in the "comment" sections. (I worked managing 500 employees as a VP in a corporate job) there is NO way I would have approved it, my husband had no idea who the "regional Manager" was who "approved" it.

4. He is the BEST driver in region, delivers the most gas, most tickets full-filled (double the other employees) yet gets a 2 out of 5 rating, yet gets the highest raise they say they can give (2%) HAHA, what a joke.

If an Amerigas wife reads this, you will know EXACTLY what I am talking about and I do wish the best in safety for your man.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

2% is all they give to everyone. It's a joke.

While millions are given to investors. More and more each year.

I started in 2003 and left 12/ 2016. Corporate greed with a knifes in the back of employees and middle finger in the air to customers......

Amerigas Reviews