Review about Amerigas Residential Propane Services from Coventry, Connecticut

108 of 1012 Amerigas reviews

This company is horrible!I have had several issues with this company.

The local office customer service is so bad! 1st =problem they forgot to deliver propane. 2nd =they took over a month to fix our tank. 3rd =in the middle of the coldest month of winter we ran out of propane.

Im disabled, my father in law is disabled and we have a 2 year old. I called the national office and they statedthe local office was closed and they would called the local office when they opened and a supervisor would call me back in a 1/2 hour. Needless to say that didn't happen. I called mt locial office to have a emergency delivery and the tried to charge me $100.00 dollars!

They havent delivered propane since NOVEMBER ,4 MONTH'S AGO! After several tence minutes of arguing i spoke to a supervisor and they said there will be no fee and they would be here with a hour. They are still not here and its has been over a hour!. ITS 38 DEGREES IN MY HOUSE!

this is unacceptable!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Amerigas Residential Propane Services
Review category
Utility
review #792620

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amerigas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
108 of 1012 Amerigas reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.