Coventry, Connecticut
Resolved
1.6

This company is horrible!I have had several issues with this company.

The local office customer service is so bad! 1st =problem they forgot to deliver propane. 2nd =they took over a month to fix our tank. 3rd =in the middle of the coldest month of winter we ran out of propane.

Im disabled, my father in law is disabled and we have a 2 year old. I called the national office and they statedthe local office was closed and they would called the local office when they opened and a supervisor would call me back in a 1/2 hour. Needless to say that didn't happen. I called mt locial office to have a emergency delivery and the tried to charge me $100.00 dollars!

They havent delivered propane since NOVEMBER ,4 MONTH'S AGO! After several tence minutes of arguing i spoke to a supervisor and they said there will be no fee and they would be here with a hour. They are still not here and its has been over a hour!. ITS 38 DEGREES IN MY HOUSE!

this is unacceptable!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion