Vineland, New Jersey
1.7

Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check .Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these transactions were in person with money orders as I was instructed at the time.

Late fees after the final bill? How when disputed. 752$in month. I switched to suburban gas 161$ install and filled 85gallons after contract was up tank sat in my yard after suburban called them to take it.

Now I had to pay for that too. Don't like trust or will order again and refer Everyone else to suburban propane. There billing system way better not done by hand.

Not told to pay on the spot in cash ....Prove me wrong now !

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #996700

Cancelled them after 19yrs changed from local company to amerigas then theyvgot to big price went up service went down rude cold dont use them expensive not nice and to big

big

Review about Amerigas Residential Propane Services from Ahwahnee, California Amerigas "A driver drove through a gate onto a side yard to make his delivery, other drivers delivered from the road, this driver drove over an antique gate that was laying..." Read more Waste Management - Garbage Review Waste Management "I had a couple of bags(3) small out there today with my regular garbage bin, they did not take the extra bags..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more