Amerigas - Review about Propane Tank Installation from Vineland, New Jersey
Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check .Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these transactions were in person with money orders as I was instructed at the time.
Late fees after the final bill? How when disputed. 752$in month. I switched to suburban gas 161$ install and filled 85gallons after contract was up tank sat in my yard after suburban called them to take it.
Now I had to pay for that too. Don't like trust or will order again and refer Everyone else to suburban propane. There billing system way better not done by hand.
Not told to pay on the spot in cash ....Prove me wrong now !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Propane Tank Installation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime. i received notification that it had been shipped the same day..."
- "WHY and HOW in the *** are these people still in business with such HORRIBLE reviews and a F+ BBB rating?!?! It's been 12 days and three attempted deliveries (i'm..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."