Englewood, Colorado

Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal.Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery march 16th.

I got a call thursday from ARG CAMARILLO Collections . I am very upset andwant this 1300.00 corrected and here is proof I pay 3.15 also a contract that I pay what your cost is and fifty cents above that. You need to call ARG and recall this debt threating my credit and lying about the amount owed is bad business.

I have my laywer looking at this and since im to have no stress or drama, I think the mental physical pressure you have caused is impeding my recovery, causing harm and duress,please look at the one contract we have and I have my biIls all rates 3-$.Collection needs to be recalled and this corrected as ihave asked so I can pay as I always have.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more