Amerigas - Review about Utility Bills in Englewood, Colorado

Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal.Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery march 16th.

I got a call thursday from ARG CAMARILLO Collections . I am very upset andwant this 1300.00 corrected and here is proof I pay 3.15 also a contract that I pay what your cost is and fifty cents above that. You need to call ARG and recall this debt threating my credit and lying about the amount owed is bad business.

I have my laywer looking at this and since im to have no stress or drama, I think the mental physical pressure you have caused is impeding my recovery, causing harm and duress,please look at the one contract we have and I have my biIls all rates 3-$.Collection needs to be recalled and this corrected as ihave asked so I can pay as I always have.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Utility Bills
Review category
review #485631

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amerigas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1 is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Amerigas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Amerigas.
Filing a new complaint about