They are the worst , I paid $559.80 for 200 gallons of gas. Now they sent me another bill the next month for 330 gallons of gas that I did not ordered and billed me almost $1,000.00.

I know they did not deliver any gas, I never received anything where the guy delivered gas, just a huge bill. This is terrible. I called and they would not take blame. Please someone I need advice as to what to do.

They just cannot ripoff people like this. I am new to this propane gas and I need to switch to natural gas

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 13, 2012.

Comments

meriass

Make them produce the meter ticket from the delivery. Not sure in all states but in okla the law states they must have a printed meter ticket. Your name and account info can be hand written, but the date time truck number and gallons dropped have to be printed from the trucks meter.

Hi Savitrie , this is Fran from AmeriGas. I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with service and billing.

We’d like to assist and help you as soon as possible – please email me at customerfirstfran at amerigas dot com with your account details so we can look into your situation. Thanks, Fran