2812 Silver Star Rd, Orlando, FL 32808, USA
1.6
Additional Fees

I called to have my gas tank disconnected and picked up as I was moving.When I called I was told that I would receive a refund of the amount of propane still in my tank.

I was not told that I would not receive a refund. I was also told by the man that picked up my tank that it was half full. If I’d had known that I would not receive a refund I would have used the propane and enjoyed my fireplace more before I moved. I would not have wasted the propane.

At my current address Amerigas purchased the propane from the seller of my house and resold it to me. I believe I am being lied to about the policy of no refunds on unused propane, because I know that Amerigas did it for my seller and I bought the propane from Amerigas that was left in my current tank. I called and talked to Amerigas about this matter and was expecting a return call from a supervisor as the person I was speaking with didn’t even know about the selling back and repurchasing of the propane at my current address. In the mean time, Amerigas is charging me late fees, when Amerigas hasn’t even bothered to discuss this dispute with me in person.

I expected more from a company that I have been doing business with for years and still use.I am very disappointed with the service I was given.

Review about: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

I liked: Nice drivers.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge of office staff.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion