1.6
Additional Fees

we have a summer home in Florida.Every time for the last 9 years when we come to our home Amerigas has put a lock on the valve that allows the gas to flow into our stove.

I repeat it has been done EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL. This time however, we again called to have the lock removed and within a week we got a bill for $130.54 for a service call. Never before were we charged to have the lock removed. Please understand that we have no idea why the always put a lock on our system because there is no outstanding bill.

After calling our local Amerigas here in FLorida they acted like they are doing me a favor and lowered the bill to $63.00.Its a scam, they lock us out and then we have to pay a ramsom to get it turned back on.

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Nice drivers.

I didn't like: Supervisor did not return my call.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Amerigas - Review about Utility Bills in Englewood, Colorado Amerigas "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more