Amerigas - Screwed up my front lawn

874 of 987 Amerigas reviews

They brought one man to replace the old tanks, which I asked several times over in my three years, after I complained they were happy to help.The driver got stuck on my front lawn causing damage to my decorative island.I called the office saying we need to get a two truck over here to pull him out.I was told he needed to call to request a truck because it "hundreds of dollars" Meanwhile, my lawn is looking worse because he tried like *** to get it out.The office called and they are sending a tow truck!

WTF?

I told them that!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
874 of 987 Amerigas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AmeriGas Customer Service

Jan 04, 2011 #231930

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact Fran directly via email at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located. Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

ohhhman

Jun 10, 2010 #152663

Her husband guided the driver onto the lawn saying it was ok...driver and husband at fault there. Truck was pulled out and the driver came back and fixed the lawn by hand. She really needs to shaddup or get a different company.

0 1 Reply
Hey Screwed up

May 01, 2010 #139240

Just kidding I don't have any goats, Chickens or old cars around. The gated community that I live in won't allow it. My tank is underground so You can't see it. The cobble stone drive will support the weight of the truck though. Sorry you had to put your house on the market, Economy is terrible these days A lot of people are having to do that to avoid foreclosure. But I can say I didn't resort to name calling.

Hey Screwed Up

May 01, 2010 #139238

You guessed it I do have old cars, goats, chickens and a rake and a shovel. Likt to borrow it. I knew you would be the type to complain about the comment. Ticked you off enough to even call me names. Oh yeah even with my goats I can still afford my house so it don't have to go on the market.

but8i8terfly

Apr 30, 2010 #139001

Real funny @sshole ...for your information (which it isn't) I put my house on the market and have put alot of time and money into making my property look great. So, yes the chipped up, unlevel tanks which dented and cracked my siding NEEDED to be changed out. I bet you're one of those *** bags that have a bunch of old junky cars and goats to eat the grass so your lazy @*** doesn't have to mow.

Hey Screwed Up

Apr 28, 2010 #138198

Looks like a rake, a shovel, and a little grass seed might fix you right up. And why send two men when one can do the job. Sounds like you received your request. The trucks those guys drive is heaveier then anything you drive. Did the tanks not look good enough for you is that why you called to have them changed out? I bet you complain about this comment too.

JB

Apr 22, 2010 #136060

lol

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.