Washington, District Of Columbia

They brought one man to replace the old tanks, which I asked several times over in my three years, after I complained they were happy to help.The driver got stuck on my front lawn causing damage to my decorative island.I called the office saying we need to get a two truck over here to pull him out.I was told he needed to call to request a truck because it "hundreds of dollars" Meanwhile, my lawn is looking worse because he tried like *** to get it out.The office called and they are sending a tow truck!

WTF?

I told them that!!!

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

AmeriGas Customer Service
#231930

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

ohhhman

Her husband guided the driver onto the lawn saying it was ok...driver and husband at fault there. Truck was pulled out and the driver came back and fixed the lawn by hand. She really needs to shaddup or get a different company.

Hey Screwed up

Just kidding I don't have any goats, Chickens or old cars around.The gated community that I live in won't allow it.

My tank is underground so You can't see it. The cobble stone drive will support the weight of the truck though.

Sorry you had to put your house on the market, Economy is terrible these days A lot of people are having to do that to avoid foreclosure.But I can say I didn't resort to name calling.

Hey Screwed Up

You guessed it I do have old cars, goats, chickens and a rake and a shovel.Likt to borrow it.

I knew you would be the type to complain about the comment.

Ticked you off enough to even call me names.Oh yeah even with my goats I can still afford my house so it don't have to go on the market.

but8i8terfly

Real funny @sshole ...for your information (which it isn't) I put my house on the market and have put alot of time and money into making my property look great. So, yes the chipped up, unlevel tanks which dented and cracked my siding NEEDED to be changed out. I bet you're one of those *** bags that have a bunch of old junky cars and goats to eat the grass so your lazy @*** doesn't have to mow.

Hey Screwed Up

Looks like a rake, a shovel, and a little grass seed might fix you right up.And why send two men when one can do the job.

Sounds like you received your request. The trucks those guys drive is heaveier then anything you drive.

Did the tanks not look good enough for you is that why you called to have them changed out?I bet you complain about this comment too.

JB