I take care of my fathers finances as he is hard of hearing and not able to communicate very well with the general public. He is a customer of AmeriGas and they let my father run out of propane during the middle of the winter and told me that they were not able to get to him for a week unless he wanted to pay for a emergency call and other fees.

He is supposed to be on the keep full program, they dispute this. We came to an agreement of that they would come the next day and put in 100 gal., waive all fees and charge at the rate of 2.445 a gal. per the competitor that now I am considering to switch to beings that now they are back billing my father for all the fees that they stated that they were to waive.

I now will also look into senior abuse, report to the BBB, and add to the blog that I have found on AmeriGas. Hopefully you might be able to find some sort of resolution, very unhappy customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amerigas Pros: Field service technicians.

Amerigas Cons: Customer service sucks and their liers.

• Price Gouging