I take care of my fathers finances as he is hard of hearing and not able to communicate very well with the general public.He is a customer of AmeriGas and they let my father run out of propane during the middle of the winter and told me that they were not able to get to him for a week unless he wanted to pay for a emergency call and other fees.

He is supposed to be on the keep full program, they dispute this. We came to an agreement of that they would come the next day and put in 100 gal., waive all fees and charge at the rate of 2.445 a gal. per the competitor that now I am considering to switch to beings that now they are back billing my father for all the fees that they stated that they were to waive.

I now will also look into senior abuse, report to the BBB, and add to the blog that I have found on AmeriGas.Hopefully you might be able to find some sort of resolution, very unhappy customer.

Review about: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Field service technicians.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks and their liers.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more My Company purchased by Amerigas Amerigas "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more