I have been an AmeriGas customer for 5 years. I live in a mobile home and have all electric heat.

I have a centrally located propane heater in my mobile home installed by the previous owner to offset the electric bill. The second year of using this heater I had a 200.00 dollar gas bill in one month. I stopped using the propane and shut the valve off. Well I continue to receive bills from AmeriGas.

When I call and give them the meter reading which is 3704. The bill says beginning reading 3705. Ending reading 3709. I am now being charged late fees on propane that I have not used.

This matter will go to the attorney general. I am tired of dealing with this company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 16, 2010.

Comments

#231947

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

That is good call the attorney general maybe he will come out and turn your pilot lite off for you. I love it when people won't take responsibility for their own actions and rely on a government agency.