i had service with amerigas about three years ago an they came an took my tank saying i didnt pay but when i look back over my records it seem they had made the mistake so when i called they didnt say im sorry or we will bring your tank back instead they told me they was going to charge me for bringing it back out to my house even though it was there mistake the lady was rude a the time but now i want another tank an ill go through some one else an pay the high cost cause if you treat me like dirt once i no you will doit again the sad part is i paid my bill on time but ill tell everone that ask me to dont dill with them they take your money an talk trash to you i didnt know they had this site cause i would have wrote long time ago j bratton any questions call me 562 1513

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.