Today is January 11 2011 and i called in on January 4 2011 and prepaid the order still no heat today.7days later.I also explained that we have 3 children and iam in kidney failure.We have been out of heat for 6days now.When i called the office they was rude and calis towards my situation.All i can say is that i cant wait to get electric heat.I will make sure that anyone who uses this company knows how unprofessional they are.For any company to ignore are situation has to be at a high ignorance.Thanks for nothing Amerigas.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 11, 2011.

Comments

Gray, Georgia, United States #238884

Amerigas says: *** your mother, sir. Right back at you.

F Amerigas :(

You work for the propane company right? No one could say as cold hearted things about people they don't know.

NBC wants to make a sensationalist piece about how the evil propane companies are letting people run out of gas, huh? How about reminding your viewers that the company constantly reminds customers to order at 30% so that people don't run into situations like this.

This person must have brain failure as well as kidney failure, otherwise why would you let yourself run out of propane if you knew you had a medical condition and children? Hey NBC, how about calling child protective services on this woman for being a deadbeat parent and letting her children go without heat?

I guess mom couldn't be bothered to check the tank before it ran completely out.

Lack of preparation and forethought on your part does not constitute an emergency on behalf of someone else.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Looking for families without propane for days in Central Ohio. NBC4 rreitzel@wcmh.com

I pay in advance. Accept delivery on their schedule.

I called for price. $3.45. Neighbor paying $1.99 Amerigas explanation; you are "locked in" but we will lower our price to keep you. How unethical is that?

Instead of treating me well, they charge their best customers the highest price. Now they have missed 3 appointments to pick up their tank and begin the process of returning my $380.00. Rude, unresponsive theft. I wrote letters to the corporation but no response.

I have spoken to people in the industry and they tell me that the price gouging is company policy. I was an Amerigas customer for 8 years.

Comparing my price with my neighbors records show they have overcharged me $1140.00 in just the past 3 years. Please do not do business with this company.

princessofpoop

If you own your own tank, try quality propane. better price, better service.

If you do not own your tank, you need to try to buy one.