Hartland, Michigan

On 12/2/2011 I placed an order for 200 gallons of propane. I had to prepay and I gave Amerigas my checking account info.

My total for that order was $579.00 and the rep. who took my order gave me an order confirmation number. On the following Monday 12/5/2011 Amerigas took $1,042.92 from my checking account, $463.00 more than they should have. I understand that mistakes happen, but that was just the beginning of my nightmare that is still not resolved.

From 12/5/2011 till today 12/9/2011 I have been on the phone with 8 different representatives to include the Manager Cheryl who gave me her direct number, but has not returned one of the three calls I have placed specificly to her. It was'nt until Thursday 12/8/2011 that they even came to fill my tank, but they took more than the authorized amount out of my account the following business day I placed the order. The best answer I recieved was that it would take 6-8 weeks for them to refund the money they took without authorization. This is the Christmas shopping season and I do not have the extra $463.00 laying around for them to hold onto.

I have been very specific in my request to return my stolen money and they won't even acknowledge my requests. I have made numerous phone calls and on-line requests to their website for someone to call me to no avail. The funny thing is they have playing on their audible voice prompt system when you call them that Customer Service is priority with them.

They even say on their web page that they are the leading propane supplier. THEY SUCK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Comments

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran at amerigas dot com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran

Amerigas Reviews