Amerigas is taking advantages of the elderly. My parents are on 10% it is sub zero tempertures and they will not come and fill my parents tank. My Dad called on monday and they said it would not be until next week until they get fuel.

What kind of Company lets old people run out of fuel. They have a 600.00 credit and they will not come out. If they have to come out toady they will charge an extera 200.00. Extortion money to fill their tanks.

HOW Nice!!

Amerigas needs to be closed and fined for raping the comsumer

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

AMERIGAS SUXS!

AMERIGAS SUCKS!

Your new furnace will pump heat like your boyfriend pumps your ***. Have fun with it, nancy boy.

I think that electricity is cheaper than propane. I got a bill recently for $878.00 for 203 gal of propane.I called amerigas to verify the price which was correct,I then started calling HVAC people and had an heat pump installed.I figure the new unit woul pay for itself in about 3years so long Amerigass

I used to work for Amerigas, and I can tell you first hand that they have an enormous mainframe computer that does nothing but check for elderly customers.Once they find one, they red flag the account and gouge the old hag for as much as they can get!

They'll raise prices, charge a $250 "Elderly Customer Fee", and sometimes even send a service tech out to yell at old people and rough them up!

They've obviously decided the best way to make money is to not sell propane, but instead to go out of their way to pick on this person's parents!Harumph!