1.2

I am 79 years old and even though my bill is paid, they will not fill my tank for 5 days.My tank is about empty and will be by tomorrow.

I phoned last week and again yesterday and today. They gouge on price, and they are abusive to talk too. I am going to phone both my state and federal representatives. These people should not be in business.

I didn't hire them, they bought the company out that I had and then just raised their prices higher than any other company in the area.They are charging 4.50 a gal, Ferrell gas is 1.77, Mcphails is 3.05 ..Amazing difference in price.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: You have my money but i dont have your service, Inflated propane gas price.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Amerigas Residential Propane Services Review from Ahwahnee, California Amerigas "A driver drove through a gate onto a side yard to make his delivery, other drivers delivered from the road, this driver drove over an antique gate that was laying..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more