Additional Fees

I needed a refill on propane for my cook stove.They quoted me $485!!

I could not believe it! The added fees on top of fees to the cost of the actual propane. I did not use enough was the excuse they gave me. I told them I was going to let it run out and they can come get the tank.

I just paid a tank rental fee of $140! It is their tank. I found another company. Got gas and set up for $142.

WOW. I was so happy. So I called Amerigas to come get the tank. They want a $50 discontinuation of service fee.

I flipped on them! NO WAY! It is your tank, come get it. So she proceeded to say, "It will just sit there then".

This is where we ended yesterday.

Now I cannot get rid of their tank!.Terrible, terrible company!

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Any part of it for 16 long years loose the witch in cobleskill, Wont pick up tank after termination without a termination fee, Paid tank rental fee got gas elseware for 142 vs 485 cookstv.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion