Why is it that when you have an emergency after hours or on a weekend that the drivers do not carry any parts on there trucks to be able to fix it?If they don't carry parts why have them come?

It cost us over $200. We have been a customer since 1991 and this is the way we get treated. The service man that came out said that the parts are expensive and it would be best to get a new heater. Don't they carry water heaters?

We can't get one any where.

I am a 92 year old disabled Korean War Veteran and I can't get around.I guess it might be time to change company's.

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Review about Amerigas Residential Propane Services from Ahwahnee, California Amerigas "A driver drove through a gate onto a side yard to make his delivery, other drivers delivered from the road, this driver drove over an antique gate that was laying..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Amerigas - Review about Utility Bills in Englewood, Colorado Amerigas "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more