Vevay, Indiana

I have been a customer of AmeriGas for 11 years, For the first 8 years things were fine I even recommended them to friends and family then they moved their office from Williamstown,Ky to Mt.Orab,OH thats when all my problems began the billing was screwed up, the service became horriabl, I have called their office several times to speak with the manager they have been in a meeting every timed called the receptionast who answers has been very rude and very unhelpful.Now I am a problem customer so now my gas prices are a dollar more than my mothers whom also has AmeriGas.

And I am COD. So here i sit on December 18th, 2007 with my wife and three children Six days until christmas about to run out of Gas!!!!!!

THANKS AMERIGAS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Amerigas Manager.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Waited here all day on my day off for them to come and change out the old tanks and put new ones in.They never came.

The apptmnt was made a week ago..We are done, too many problems with this company.I am leaving them a note on the door to take thier tanks and beat it!!!

call someone else and get better pricing and get your gas elsewhere.Tell the other company the tank is yours--because as much as they've overcharged you, by default you own it!!

File a complaint with the better business bureau and if Amerigas questions your consumption tell them you had to find other means of heating your home, i.e.

wood or electric.They are thieves and should be in jail for the money they've pocketed from overages of innocent people.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #256485

Instead of wasting your time on here *** about their prices go out and find another company. It's pretty simple.

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

Ithink its really not a funny matter when AMERIGAS IS DOUBLE THEN EVERYONE AROUND I'M IN THE PROCESS IN CHANGING COMPANIES BECAUSE THEIE RATE IS 3.464 AND OTHER COMPANIES ARE 1.879 TO1.899 COMES TO 1.565 MORE THEN OTHERS AND THEY DONT SEE A PROBLEM ON RIPPING EVERYONE OFF ANOTHER THING THEIR BILLS NEVER WORK OUT

Propane is a byproduct of gasoline.I'm just as disappointed as you are at the pricing for energy.

Everyone can "lockin' on the gallon of propane. We can't lockin on gasoline at the pump. Amount of Propane useage can determine the cost.

The more you buy based on appliances on system ,the cheaper it becomes.Quite the opposite of what most would think.If you consume less,it costs you more.

Count me in as another disgruntled customer.After a series of problems I have decided to change companies.

They inform me that I have to wait up to 90 days for them to come pick up my tank. What do I do in the meantime when it's so cold out? Furthermore there is a $100 fee to come pick up the tank and another $100 to pump it out. $200 just to discontinue my association with their company.

Unbelievable!I think I'm going to charge them a $200 storage fee for leaving their tank on my property.

" gassman's attitude is typical of Amerigas' way of doing business!He doesn't have the 'I.Q.' to understand that the consumer is his 'Bread&Butter'!

But when you're a 'KISS-UP', all that matters is how often you make the BOSS happy!Keep it up 'gassman', you are showing 'ALL' what Amerigas realy stands for!!

I have had nothing but rudeness and waiting for more than a week for gas as well.If my landlord would let me switch to a diffrent company i would do it in a heartbeat.

When i complained to the manager she threatened to place me on fill up only which was over a grand at the time. And my husband was laid off. Its not like we had that kind of money laying around. We live in an OLD farm house that leaks going thru 200gl a month.

Someone should do something about it.

Too bad our government cant or wont!!!!AMERIGAS SUCKS

Little mom and pop co's let deadbeats slide.......well...there is a new sheriff in town..you don't pay your bills you get BAD CREDIT...so why should I, GOOD CREDIT, subsidise your life even further...welfare hag..