just that the poeple at amerigas does not care about the american public that doesnt have the finacial means.that really on help,because they have to rob peter to pay paul ,in order to stay a float,then have a reprepresentive of amerigas be rude and just im polite ,for doing as they ask in their contract.if it wasnt for it being in the middle of winter and i can't get another company in here ,i am unfortinately stuck ,with that is rude and aand down right mean to the people, that keep them in bussiness. sincerely a dissatified customer..

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Syracuse, New York, United States #611934

Yes there are way better companies then Amerigas.Ive been with them for 12 years.

They were first level, then Horizon and now Amerigas. I've watched this company go from one of the best Propane companys to the worst. This summer I am changing to Suburban Propane. Every single company that I have looked at is over a $1 sometimes almost $2 cheaper and with none of those hidden costs that keep accumulating in our bill.

For a company that is having a rough time, they sure don't get that if you lose your customers, you lose your business.Maybe if enough of us say we have had enough they will change hands once again and someone who respects that hardworking ppl of this country will treat there customers fairly

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

SO HAVE YOU EVER PAID YOUR BILL ON TIME OR EVEN PAID IT THE REASON PEOPLE GET TIRED OF YOUR EXCUSES IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOSER THAT GOES OUT TO EAT MORE THAN ME YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB LIVING OFF WELFARE THAT I PAY.THEN YOU SHOULD PAY YOUR *** BILL LOSER.

I GET PISSED OFF AND TELL PEOPLE NO MORE GAS WHEN YOU OWE ME FOR A DELIVERY THAT YOU PROMISED WOULD BE PAID AND 3 MONTHS LATER YOU OWE ME THE BILL AND MY 5 DOLLAR LATE CHARGE AND WNAT TO CRY ABOUT YOU HAVE KIDS WELL GET YOU *** *** UP BEFORE NOON AND TAKE CARE OF THEM DON'T EXPECT THAT I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY AND YOURS YOU NEED TO EITHER GET A VESECTOMY OR A HISTORECTOMY IF YOU ARE SO *** YOU BY BEER AND CIGARETTES INSTEAD OF HEAT YOU HOUSE *** LOSERS GET OFF THE INTERNET GET A JOB PAY YOUR BILLS IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERIGAS CHANGE COMPANIES THEY DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS OF NOT PAYING AND BAD MOUTHING GO ELECTRIC THEY WILL LET YOU OWE A LOT MORE MONEY AND THE UTILITY REGUALORS WILL SAY SINCE THEY HAVE A MONOPOLY THEY HAVE TO LET YOUR LOSER *** HAVE ELECTRICITY THERE ARE MULTIPLE PROPANE COMPANIES CHANGE TO SOMEONE ELSE AND OWE THEM AND THEN CRY HOW YOU CANT GET MORE FREE STUFF.LOSERS!!!!!!

Call Suburban-Agway or Ferrellgas We will hook you up on monday 12/14/09 YOU CAN TRY GRIFFITH

I couldn't have said it better myself.