I try to get intouch with someone in amerigas to order gas and all I get is a dam recording, press # & number and I still can't get some one to tolk to, I have been trying for the past two days 12/9/10 - 12/10/10.Even to post a complaint I have to write a 100 words or more, why can you just post what I have writen no matter how many words I write.

It is frostrading even to do this.

Can you please go back to real people to pickup the calls.Pissed in Spring Hill, Fl.

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Amerigas - Gas Tank Review from Vineland, New Jersey Amerigas "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more