Every time I order it takes me any where from 3 to 8 phone calls before I get propane.I have ran out of gas 3 times in 3 years.

the 1st time it was during -10 degree weather for 26 hours while I watched the Amerigas fill the neighbors. I called when my tank is at 35% because I know it takes 3 weeks to get filled, and when I called they said they were sorry but there is nothing they could do. Mean while my family was freezing. This is just one occasion.

They have lied to me saying that they will be there the next day. Ends up being 2 weeks later. I would advise everyone going with someone besides AMERIGAS. I pay my bills on time and do not deserve to be treated this way as a consumer.

I ahve asked them to come get there tank and they said there will be a $275.00 disconnect fee.

Yea ok, lets see if I pay that one.I don't understand how a company can stay in business the way they operate.

Review about: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #611339

Sent to a collection agency even though we moved, head tank removed and paid the bill.Way back in July 2012.

CLEAN UP YOUR RECORDS......:? :?

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

to AmeriGas Customer Service Dayton, Ohio, United States #611346

We have called many times.TODAY THE REP HUNG UP ON US.

THEY ADMIT THAT WE PAID UP LAST JULY 2012....BUT...

Since then we owe $107 for their time to close the account. The tank was removed last July also.

Yea, we have cancelled check.COULD SOMEONE THAT CARES CONTACT ME AT ANCESTORDIGGING@GMAIL.COM.

JUST CHANGE TO ANOTHER COMPANY OR TO ELECTRIC YOU DON'T NEED THE STRESS FROM THEM THEY ARE BASTARDS JUST SCREW EM AND MOVE ON GO ELECTRIC SERIOUSLY YOU'LL NEVER RUN OUT OF ELECTRICITY

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #63852

too bad they have a 7 day policy on deliveries for will call

cant we just all get along