They did not offer me a pre buy this year @2.08 per gallon and then never filled my tank until I called when it got to 20%.Then they told me it was $3.79 per gallon.

I argued with the driver and he did lower it to 2.75. This area is well below the poverty level WITH A UNEMPLOYMENT RATE of about 20%.

The driver told me several have converted to electric and that is what I am in the process of doing ASAP.Everyone is looking for reliefe but we are in a area without competition.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

GOOD FOR YOU GO ELECTRIC THE ELECTRIC COMPANY HAS A MONOPOLY SO THEY GET SUBSIDIES FOR UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE TO GET POWER WITH NO PAYMENT YOU CAN GIVE THEM 20 BUCKS A MONTH AND OWE 400.OO