weren't able to fill our tank because supposedly we have a leaky service valve/regulator which who knows how *** much money that's going to cost & how much money a new *** tank will cost if we go that route.The guy said something about the company would let us use a new tank first year for free & then it would be abt $70 a year thereafter which sounds too good to be true especially dealing with these morons.I haven't told my husband this,waiting til he comes home from work that way depending on how he feels he can call & "bless" them out over the phone.

We are still without f'ing propane. My family have been having a hard *** time with everything lately & we'd really like for something to go right for a change & we'd like to stop being taken advantage of by these god damned locals who don't wanna help but boy do they sure wanna take your money. I swear if we ever move,never again will we come back to this place.

It sux,the people suck & unless you were born here or have pretty much been here all your life you get treated like ***.Take my word for it people you don't wanna live in Bosque County,TX

Review about: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

FG Jim,

uh huh, I know how you business people work & I was born a day not yesterday,not everyone you come across in here is as dumb as a box of rocks fellow so don't try to pull that with me :P I know how places want business & that they'll do or in your case SAY anything to get it & that Ferrel Gas is trying to compete with Amerigas

have a great weekend Jim ;-)

AGMgr0620,

I believe our matter has been resolved,I'm supposed to call the guys at our local Amerigas on Monday to find out if they've heard anything & when they can come out to hook up our new tank with the 100 gal of propane & they said that they were going to do their best to make sure that we were top priority since we are basically here without anything & we use the propane for everything,it would be so nice to take a hot shower/bath & use my dishwasher again to do dishes,it's funny how people don't appreciate things until they've spent time without them & right now I sure miss propane :/ And you're right I don't put my # out anywhere online - thanks

Just so you know, the 09-07-2010 01:41 post wasn't actually me, but rather someone who is afraid we'll continue to take their business.

I'm glad your situation is resolved for now. If you're ever in the market for another provider, please keep us in mind. You deserve good service.

AGMgr0620
Lyman, South Carolina, United States #162617

I would like to be able to assist you but can not do so unless you contact me at 866-339-7721. I dont think you really want to put your number on the internet, or at least I would not want my personal number on there. But right now I have no way to identify who you are so I may assist you.

Please call and myself or my Admin Assistant will assist you to get this resolved immediately.

Respectfully,

Terry Brown, Area Manager

FG Jim,

the tanks are supposed to be checked for safety all the time, that statement right there says you're desperate for business & will do or say just about anything to get it. Although I was upset at Amerigas at first thinking that they were full of it & just generally mad because they weren't able to fill our tank after not having propane for a week, I am glad that they at least came out,checked & told us why they couldn't fill it.Our tank is an antique so of course there's gonna be stuff wrong with it.

Thank you Jim but I think we're going to go ahead & stay with Amerigas

Obviously, I have many fans.

Ms. Neal, we're happy to help out if we can. Please keep Ferrellgas in mind, and please contact me if you'd like to find out what we can do for you.

Good luck.

Ferrell Gas would love to have you as a customer!We never check our tanks for safety, and pride ourselves on promptly filling leaky tanks!

Please contact me at jimsaladin@ferrellgas.com and I'll set you up with one of our rusty old tanks right away.Please don't have your husband call, though, since he's probably not as dumb as you are.

AGMgr0620,

I was told yesterday while the guys were here that someone would call me today to talk with us about either fixing the leaks or about getting a new tank from y'all, do you know why nobody has called us? My family have been without propane since last Thursday evening,we waited a couple of days on account of the holiday & I called on Tuesday to let y'all know about being out telling the lady that answered the phone that we showed "0" on the tank. I have been having to boil water in the microwave to do dishes,thankfully I have some electrical gadgets to cook with so I have no prob not being able to use the stove to cook with.And we've had to take cold showers which I don't like at all.Then when the guys were here yesterday, I was hoping that we would be able to get some propane so we wouldn't have to go through all this but was very disappointed when we were told they couldn't fill us up on account of there being a leak or problem with the service valve or regulator - my response was "if it isn't one thing it's another" I would like to have propane again very soon,how soon do you think they can bring us out another tank,taking off the old one?

AGMgr0620
Lyman, South Carolina, United States #162161

Please contact me directly about your compalint.I am the Area Manager for the Texas Market and this is the first I have heard of your issue.

We have several avenues for you to voice your concerns or complaints directly to our company. I take all issues related to our service seriously and want to resolve your problem.

You may contact our Customer Care Line as noted on your invoice at 877-582-5012 or if you wish you may contact my area office directly at 866-339-7721 and ask to speak to Terry Brown.I appreciate you giving me the chance to address your concerns.