I pay cash for gas from Amerigas. I never charge anything, I ordered a 150 gal gas delivery on March 19, 2019.

The price was exactly twice what I had paid just a couple of months before and was told that was the only price. That was a lie. They have several price levels and it depends on who you are as to who benefits from lower prices. I paid $608.

for 150 gal (4.05 per). I paid in full that day. Yesterday I got a call from a collection agency who asked for this late payment of $274. I called Amerigas and was told the charge stemmed from a leak test that they have to charge when you run out.

She said that they had "overlooked" the charge that day but I now owed it with 3 months of late charges of $36 per month. The test charge was $166. The bill is now $274. At that rate they are charging me 400% interest per year.

Not gonna happen in my lifetime.

Stay away from Amerigas un less you enjoy getting reamed! Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I now have a debt collector effecting my credit. I am damaged monetarily.

Amerigas Pros: Driver service, Driver.

Comments