pay bought a tank 100 gallons that only lasted four day's...they chared me 280 dollers... i went to tell them thatmy tank was empty ....only thing they told was that they can order me more gas and pay for it and for a requirement was that i had toay 30 dollaers for a safty check.....if there was a leak....... but yeah rite iam not going to pay for more gas mightas well get another company.................

they don,t understand and don,t give me any explain why my gas run out too fast ......iam not happy because my 100 gallons ranout in four day's

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

LEARN how to spell

Waste Pro USA - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro USA "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more