pay bought a tank 100 gallons that only lasted four day's...they chared me 280 dollers... i went to tell them thatmy tank was empty ....only thing they told was that they can order me more gas and pay for it and for a requirement was that i had toay 30 dollaers for a safty check.....if there was a leak....... but yeah rite iam not going to pay for more gas mightas well get another company.................

they don,t understand and don,t give me any explain why my gas run out too fast ......iam not happy because my 100 gallons ranout in four day's

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

LEARN how to spell

Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more