pay bought a tank 100 gallons that only lasted four day's...they chared me 280 dollers... i went to tell them thatmy tank was empty ....only thing they told was that they can order me more gas and pay for it and for a requirement was that i had toay 30 dollaers for a safty check.....if there was a leak....... but yeah rite iam not going to pay for more gas mightas well get another company.................

they don,t understand and don,t give me any explain why my gas run out too fast ......iam not happy because my 100 gallons ranout in four day's

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.