I have been a customer of Amerigas for 4 years, and I am changing propane companies.Not only are their rates almost double what you would pay elsewhere, but they took us off automatic delivery WITHOUT notification and placed us on "will call".

We ended up running out of propane and had no clue what they did. No one in the office seemed to care. I recommend customers get rates from other companies, as Amerigas will rip you off in a heartbeat. To the tune of more 50% markup.

CONSUMERS BEWARE! Shop elsewhere!

There are BETTER deals out there.Do not get suckered by these *** artists!

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

i just ran out of gas over the weekend, called them, paid for the tankfull to be delivered plus 90 some dollars xtra for letting it run out.i was on auto deliver and without being told, they took me off because i got a month behind on my bill, and was never told until yesterday i had to call and order when it got down to 20%.

now i may not even have heat by the weekend. what about the pipes in my house? its 25 degrees outside.

these people want their effin money right now but take their sweet a$$ed time getting us our product.im not happy!!!!!!!

beanie

Amerigas is not the Company it used to be and with that been said....I called for a delivery of propane 8 days ago which I was told I would have it in 7 days....so I called again today ...oh yeah I found your accout I will be a couple more days..I live 9 miles from their depot in Monroe Ohio...It seems that I was also taken off Auto Delivery.I will tell every one I know not to Deal with Amerigas I will be switching to Ferrellgas as soon as I can get them out here I don't care it it is 7 cents higher Customer Service is worth the peace of mind.

AMERIGAS YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.Anyone in southern Ohio Please please log on to the BBB of Ohio and Check Amerigas's Rating..before becoming a pissed off consumer.

We have the same issues with Amerigas.They recently told my father-in-law the bill was so much because they filled it to 100% capacity.

I was there and explained that they cannot do that. They suddenly re-calculated the bill. Amerigas is a company employed by *** artists. We have since found a company that has much better prices and even better service.

MFA of Spfd, Mo. is a great company and over ten cents per gallon cheaper. If you are thinking of employing Amerigas as you provider I would strongly suggest looking elsewhere in your community.

I have personally fired them.One of the reasons is because the employees there act like iblevinu2.

iblevinu2 works for Amerigas

iblevinu2

Alot of reasons cause a customer to be placed on "will call".Prices can jump because you were not "locked in",but of course you knew that.

Your credit score if you were not locked in on the best pricing program for your annual projected usage also can affect prices,but you knew that also. You state you were taken off the automatic delivery,with no notification. When did you as a 4 year customer,a happy customer,go to a customer that because Amerigas didn't tell you rates were going up and you should protect your self against inflation and join the Amerigard pricing program? I'm sure if you read your monthly statements sometime in the last 4 years or called the office to check on why your rates were changing,you would have been told how to keep your costs in check.I'm also willing to say you probably never had a service professional check your appliance efficiency.I realize my last sentence has nothing to do with why you went on "will call",but in reality it is for the customer to understand at some point they need to learn to take advantage of all programs utility companies offer.

Then the customer can make an informed decision,not a hasty one,based on price alone.If you buy something on price only,it seems to me you will have more of the same problems again at a later date.I'm sure Amerigas is sorry to lose you as a customer.