I pald for gas on the 25th l call on the 28th ask when will i get my gas? i was told they do not have a date yet.

they have our money sitting in a bank account somewhere getting paid interest. Then when you ask about your gas you have paid for, a person on the other end of the phone gets very nasty with you. They charge you what they want to.

Every time my tank has been filled,they always sent a statement saying you have a credit, a sure way to keep you lock in with them. I smell a rat,where there is smoke,there is fire

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks and their liers, High prices and having to call multiple times to get delivery, Total lack of customer service, High prices, Scamming people.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 28, 2017.

Comments

I cancelled my service in June and its November and their tanks are still in my driveway. I was on a budget and they kept increasing my monthly payment.

I would have a credit balance at the end of the season for at least $400 and they would not refund the money to me. they are terrible

I have a tank in my yard that has been here for 30 years. They don’t maintain it or come and get it.

They say it’s not theirs. It they send crap threw the mail wanting to fill the tank that “doesn’t belong to them”.

I want to build a house for years where it sits. What can I do to get rid of this rusted ugly tank

We also know about excessive charges.

Also rude employees, incompetent service which could have resulted in our home being blown up.

Would be interested in a class action suit.