I got a post card from Ameriagas and it said " For new customers they had a special. 1.69 a gal and no setup fee.

So I ordered 199 gals to fill a 240 gal tank. So when they brought the tank they brought 2 120 gal tanks. And told me that they didn't have any 240 gal tanks. But if I took the 120's that I could sit them beside my house.

So I went with it. Then they told me that I only paid for 166 gals and tried to bill me for the extra gals that they brought the next day. At 1.79 a gal. Then they tried to say that I had to fax them a copy of the post card they sent me with the advertisement.

WTF So now they sent me a bill for the remaining 30 some gals they was supposed to deliver the first go round. I called them today and someone is supposed to take care of this and dig this they told me this was handled several months ago and now that it's late. They are charging me a 35.00 late fee..... HEY I kept all my names numbers and stuff.

One more push I will call the AG's office and PUCO. I've had more than enough of your BS.

And I will fight back. So fix the broken parts or have them fixed for you!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2011.

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #275437

Hi, this is Fran from AmeriGas. I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with billing.

We’d like to assist and help you as soon as possible – please email me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com with your account details so we can look into your situation. Thanks, Fran

if they don't follow up with you then you need to follow up with them.

First off, there is no 240 gal. tank.

For a tank to be less than 10ft. from your house it must be 124 gal. or less. The 30 gal.

you speak of is the gas put in it to set it up, before the delivery truck fills it. Hope this helps

Amerigas is like the huge black guy that r@pes you in prison. You're just the tiny white *** that takes it in the @ss

There is no Fran. "Type "Amerigas Phony Fran" in your search engine. It's just a smokescreen!

How about you stop being such a dead beat and pay your *** bill?