Complaint against Fulton KY Amerigas Dealership

and demand for refund of funds owed

To whom it may Concern:

I am writing to you to request a full internal investigation of the practices of your Fulton KY Dealer. And to aid me in receiving a refund of $556.19 that is still owed to me.

On March 2, 2010 I contacted your Fulton KY - Amerigas Dealer and spoke to Paula because the house that I was purchasing has been an Amerigas customer from 1979 to the present day. No other company has ever worked on the house or furnished propane to the property located at 7615 KY 94, Fulton, KY 42021. Thirty days later on April 1, 2010 at my closing, I walked into to Fulton office I filled out a contract to have the tank (which was owned by Amerigas) filled. The next morning April 2, 2010 I paid with a debit card the sum of $556.19. These funds were paid out by my Credit Union on Friday April 2, 2010. I have proof with a receipt and bank statement. Five days later I still had no gas no contact from Amerigas Fulton. After 5 phone calls and a visit to your office they finally sent a driver out to fill the tank. I was at the store when he arrived. He did not fill the tank he left a yellow tag on my door with no explanation of why he did not put propane in the tank. Again I called the local office – they had no idea as to why and refused to contact the driver. I called several times no explanation as to why the delivery was not executed as arranged. Five hours later a rude lazy man by the name of Kenneth Prince (area branch manager) returned my calls. He did not know why and would look into it later. When he had time….

Later that afternoon (4:35 to be exact) he had some excuse that the dryer vent was too close to the second stage regulator. This house has been this way for 15 years and now all of a sudden the vent it too close. I have had it with Amerigas. I told me Prince to get his tank off my property and refund my money. The tank was removed April 8th and damage was done to my property. To this date no refund has been received by me. I am owed $556.19 for the last month. I demand a full refund. Your Fulton KY dealer practices are fraudulent. This is a five day notice of intent to sue for fraud and mal practice under KY law if my funds are not returned by May 3, 2010.

I await your written response and the refund of my money,

Nancy Donahue

7615 SR 94

Fulton KY 42041

WICottage@Hotmail

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

#231917

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

Contact you States Attorney General's office and file a claim, and don't let it go.I had to do that and all these people do is tell one lie after another.

I think they train there people to be mean.

Please contact the attorney general.

If this goes no where, I plane to contact Brian Ross of ABC.These people must be stopped

Have you tried calling the Customer relations line. If you call and it's after hours hold on until you speak to someone and they will help with the problem.