York, Maine

I received a bill for a tank rental back in March of 2014 for a pool heater propane tank. I do not use this tank and have contacted Amerigas every year for over 6 years to come and remove it.

The waive the rental because they are unable to remove the tank due to the location that they originally placed it, ( in the woods). Then on September 24th ( almost 7 months later) they came to my home, unannounced, no phone call, and removed my other propane tank that I cook, heat, and wash my clothes, which was over 1/2 full with propane I had paid for. I was unaware the tank was gone until I tried to cook and dry my clothes. I called Amerigas and was informed ( after over an hour while Debbie at Amerigas tried to "figure out why the tank was removed") she called back and admitted that the tank was taken "by mistake" but that unfortunately they would not be able to return the tank until October 9th.

Are you KIDDING me? That's over 2 weeks I have to wait until they fix THEIR mistake? Needless to say, I am sure they will be getting a note from my new propane company, thanking Amerigas for the business!

Worst propane company I have ever dealt with, wait, let me rephrase that, because I don't want to narrow the field to just propane. Worst COMPANY I have ever dealt with!

Reason of review: Removed propane tank "by mistake".

Comments