Featured Not resolved

One of their drivers TOTALED my car while it was legally parked and I wasn't even in it. NOW, they will NOT pay for my car in its entirety!

I have tried to contact them, even took them to small claims court.

Now, I am scrounging for food for my son and I as the 423.00 a month for scrap metal is cutting into our food budget. I wrote every one I could think of including their President, but no one will pay of the loan of my legally parked car that the tanker destroyed while it was legally parked.

I am at my whits end, as between my two cars, as I had to lease a new one to drive to work as a RN, I am paying 720.00 dollars a month in car payments!

Why should I be held responsible for a propane truck, swerving all over the road, crashed into my car totaled it and I am the one paying!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: totaled my car.

Amerigas Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Remember to never to buy or lease a Kia again or a Hyundai because Hyundai owns Kia I never even consider either brand when I buy cars and likely never will

should of bought gap

@based

Gee, no one has said that yet!Wasn't an option.KIA didnt offer it and neither did my insurance company....