Saltville, Virginia

I have been burned too many times by Amerigas. I am so tired of dealing with the horrible Richmond VA office.

I have left 4 messages for a manager over the last 2 days regarding my account with NO attempt to return my call. I have been calling because I requested a delivery weeks ago (my tank at the time was at 20%) I checked it yesterday and it was between 5-10% - it is Janurary and I have a 2 year old in my home, not to mention that I am 4 months pregnant. We use propane for our only source of heating, cooking, and hot water. To make matters worse this is the 2nd time I have had to fight to get a delivery.

I am sick of paying high rates to a company that barely does their job. Months ago I signed up for Auto Delivery- apparently that is a waste of time too. I have called too many times to count and the only human I can ever speak to is the receptionist - who of course can only take a message. This is insane that I have to depend on such a terrible company to keep my family warm and to feed them and pay a fortune for it at the same time.

They can't even care enough about their customers enough to return a phone call to an unhappy customer. Maybe they are just too busy with all the other angry customers. If it wasn't so much work for me I would have them dig their tank up and try another company. I did receive my delivery today.

That's great- I have a full tank but that doesn't fix the customer service problem.

I DO NOT want to go through this everytime- and should not have to!!!!! Rest assured I will continue to call everyday if needed until someone has the decency to take my call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Comments

AJM

I just wanted to update my complaint and say that after 20 days I have still never been contacted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I emailed the address for the customer service person who responded to this and still nothing!

Unbelieveable! You can bet that I received my bill without any delay though.

I certainly hope this helps someone who is trying to decide between Amerigas and their competitor. Choose the other!!

Don't waste your time with Amerigas. I wish I didn't have to.

Poindexter you're telling this woman she's fat because she won't go down to the office? Maybe she's to coldto get out of her blanket which this company's done to me several times to go down there...and a *** stalker??

Wow man ! This site is crazy and thought too it was a free country to complain about bad service you my friend are the stalker

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

AJM

I didn't realize this was a site that people could trash you for the trouble you have with a service. I was under the impression that this was a way to warn other consumers of a company that does you wrong.

If you don't know all the details or read all of them then I don't care about your opinion. Know the facts before you put in your 2 cents.

Amerigas Reviews