Our tank was filled on 12/9/2017 and the then emptied on 1/27/2017-They tried to tell me that this can be normal??After the nice weather and knowing how conservative I am with our heat and other appliances, I knew better, plus calling their emergency service line they told me they do not do emergencies after 7pm????

We were on 0% and they did not care, period. I had to ask them twice to come and safety check the tank!! The second time I called, when told to call in the morning that they would not come out and check the tank after 7pm the night before, they did not even ask if we were safe and if we seen any tell tale marks of a defective tank.

What is wrong with these people??I am switching in March as soon as our contract is up!

Review about: Amerigas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Amerigas - Screwed up my front lawn Amerigas "They brought one man to replace the old tanks, which I asked several times over in my three years, after I complained they were happy to help.The driver got..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more