My dad passed away, my mom went in pay the bill the accounting person provided the incorrect amount she paid later billed for the correct amount and a late charge. We canceled the service because we found a better service for a better price they continue to charge for-that tank which we do not use because we have another serviceand charged late fees as well I called they said that that we were going to be credited that has not happened now they have sent us to collections and still have not picked up their tank.

And the want to charge we 39.99 to pick up the tank, which the contract gave them 30days. I hope that they realize that their contract is void since he broke the agreement to pick it up within 30 days it's now over 2 1/2 months almost 3.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of propane and associated monetary loss in the amount of $219. Amerigas needs to "my account to be credit" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned propane in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerigas.

Comments