I just tried to call the 800 number listed above. I am not doing some *** survey to earn a free vacation. Like it would be free. Plus we pay for our own vacations. Now to he point of wh I was trying to contact you.

Iwe recently bought another home. The home already has a Amerigas tank here. So I called the Aberdeen,Wa amerigas. Maria really needs to work on her customer service skills. She sounds like she thinks she is doing you a favor. Doesn't even really listen to replies to questions.

I call back to talk about just buying a tank. Cause we are not interested in leading from anyone. Guess what by the time I cancelled delivery and was asking about buying a tank. She said she would cancel the delivery. And hung up without giving me any info on prices or anything. I will never try to deal with her again.

Businesses and their employees need to remember, we are the customers. You are doing me no favors. I am willing to pay for what I want. But you are not the only option I have. There for I will do my business else where. I manage three Subway restaurants at once. I taught my employees that without customers they do not get paid. Less sales mean less money ,equals less staff and no raises. Maybe even going out of business.

So I am paying you. I want nice friendly service,not some person who sounds rude or like she is doing me a favor answering the phone. In this case a computer would of been better. And I would never of thought I would say that. Even if Maria really believes she is better that's on her. But she is running off your customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of propane. Amerigas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned propane in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerigas.

Comments