12377 OH-7, Belpre, OH 45714, USA
Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 18, 2017

We finally got our fill after 2 weeks without hot water.We were told we had insurance against this in our contract so there would be no charge, but now trying to charge us for all but the 150 of the first gallons on the new refill next time we need it.

The full fill was over 400 gal. We had our normal refill in June and have only used it for our hot water so we could not of used that much because we have a on demand hot water system.If this charge stays on our bill they will raise our budget payment next contract renewal in June. We only need 1 refill a year so the budget payment has worked great so far for us.

I have started looking for a new company to switch to in January.We are retired and on a fixed income we can't afford to be screwed over like this.

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2017

Their equipment failed and emptied our tank on the 16th of November 2017.On the web site It said I would get a delivery between11/16/2017 to 11/24/2017 but never got it.

Then my husband called to see if they could fill it by the time they replaced our regulators and they said yes but again no delivery. I got a call on 11/27/2017 that said it would be here on 11/28/2017 and someone had to be here so I waited all day just to get another call at 4:00 to tell me it would be 11/29/2017 and someone would have to be here but I have other obligations on that date and must leave by 11:00. I called and they said they would get it to us before 11:00, we will see.

If not we will have to wait for god knows how long for hot water.I did not realize the difference in pricing until I went to this site I will be shopping around.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service and price gouging, Delivery practices.