I have to agree with those that were employed by Amerigas. They, like other company's treat their employees like a commodity and really do not have any sense of compassion.

While I was there my mother came down with cancer and I was traveling from place of work to home every other day. I would spend the weekends with my mother unless I was on call. They wanted you to violate the Hours of service prescribed by the DOT. And they can't understand why people are not loyal.

Wake up America this is the story all around you. Greed runs this country not loyality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2008.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.