Additional Fees

They SUCK .Starting with the *** Linda in the office all the way to the lazy driver and do nothing district manager.

(Cobleskill, NY) Oh how they love to slam you all summer long with Propane but when you actually need it??? In the winter they WON'T COME! NO 4WD Trucks, to LAZY FOR CHAINS... Leave you high and dry ...

They don't get why they loose numerous customers a week to other companies...Called Sunrise in Stamford in 24 hours I had 2 new full tanks!!! Get up here you imbeciles AND GET YOU BROKEN TANKS OF MY PROPERTY!

!!!Lets see how long that takes!

Review about: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

I didn't like: Any part of it for 16 long years loose the witch in cobleskill.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Amerigas - Removal of tank from property and refund of payment Amerigas "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..." Read more Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Waste Pro USA - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro USA "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more