Additional Fees

They SUCK .Starting with the *** Linda in the office all the way to the lazy driver and do nothing district manager.

(Cobleskill, NY) Oh how they love to slam you all summer long with Propane but when you actually need it??? In the winter they WON'T COME! NO 4WD Trucks, to LAZY FOR CHAINS... Leave you high and dry ...

They don't get why they loose numerous customers a week to other companies...Called Sunrise in Stamford in 24 hours I had 2 new full tanks!!! Get up here you imbeciles AND GET YOU BROKEN TANKS OF MY PROPERTY!

!!!Lets see how long that takes!

Review about: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

I didn't like: Any part of it for 16 long years loose the witch in cobleskill.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

My Company purchased by Amerigas Amerigas "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Amerigas - Removal of tank from property and refund of payment Amerigas "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more