I have been a loyal customer for 3 years now also payed my bill on time.Got a bill for locking in at $2.89 a gallon price to lock in is $112!

Are you kidding me! I called around and did my homework with other propane companies and most every other company is $50 to lock in and is a least .20 cents cheaper... i know I have the option to leave whenever I want but i feel like the suck you in the first year and gouge you after that..

If they want to keep customers around longer that a year or two they need to be compatible to other companies..Called Amerigas after being on the phone for more than an hour and with 3 different people the best they could do was take .10 off the lock in price and still charge me $112 to lock in...!

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

They said someone would contact me within 3-4 business days and it has been 1 1/2 weeks.. Goes to show they don't care about returning customers and keeping our business...!!

I emailed my info lets see if they really respond....

Hello Adt269, I'm sorry that you are having issues with billing. Please send your account details to customerfirstfran@amerigas.com or so we can proptly assist you. Thank you, Fran