These people are price gougers.Do your homework and call around.

They charge $4 plus per gallon....when others charge $2.69. im so mad at myself for being suckered! We live in a very small community in GA. They hold some of these poor people out here Hostage.

If you call for a delivery........you have to wait a week. One would get quicker service in a metro area. Plus then to add insult to injury by WAy overcharging the general publice.

PLEASE stay away from these people.They are not ethical, consumer friendly, and are out to rip you off!

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.

They gouge, no doubt about it. Discontinued the Amerigard, because of the "plan fee" of $8.50 per month - curious how they delivered last spring just before the new Amerigard rate of $2.69/gal compared to the old rate of $3.49 and 305 gallons (and propane prices were going down throughout the winter).

Last delivery December 09 - not Amerigard - Billed $3.89/gal, the DOE mid-Atlantic rate was $2.79

Crooks and only crooks. I offered to purchase my tank, two years ago - to get off of this asinine plan (was purchased with the house). Wanted to sell it to me for the price of a new tank - been in the ground for 20 years.

Think a lawyer will resolve this, and a jury.

I had an agreed price for $.50 over market rate from 10/09 - 10/10.

The first delivery was billed properly and then the next 2 deliveries were $.97 above market.The Norwalk, Ct.

manager decided to change the rate without notifying me or giving me the option to cancel the delivery due to the price increase.

A few of the companies in CT.are less than $2.00 per gallon without locking in the rates.