Amerigas is the worst company EVER!!! I have been trying for two months to get a propane delivery.

It is now December and 38 degrees I have no heat and no way to cook. I have called them so many times they just keep putting me off and saying someone else will get to me. I am going broke eating out all the time and cannot stay at the house when the temp. drops.

I hate Amerigas and want everyone to know how horrible they are. DO not use this company they are rude and do not care about the individual!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.