Sacramento, California

sold my house and the propane balance was settled in escrow, unfortunately amerigas came out and demanded the new difference from the new owners after we had taken care of it. they paid it and now i cant get my money back from them because the account is in my ex wifes name but our divorce in 2003 i was rewarded the house and all accounts associated.

they'll take my money for gas and propane but when im due 400 or so dollars they wont deal with me even though i can order gas.

i wouldnt even be in this mess if when i ordered propane last time they over filled (oops) by a 100 gallons.

so i agreed to pay, little did i know it would *** me in the rear. chiloquin oregon secretary is rude and worthless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Not ALL DRIVERS WILL TAKE COD!! ALSO THE DRIVERS MAKE THE DELIVERY AS THE TICKETS ARE SET OUT BY UPPER MANAGEMENT!!

YOU WANT TO DOULBLE DIP YOU SAY YOU GOT THE MONEY IN ESCROW TO PAY THE BILL YOU DIDN'T PAY THEN YOUR NEW HOME OWNER GOT SCREWED BY YOU AND YOU WANT AMERIGAS TO PAY YOU A SECOND TIME.

This kind of 'CROOKED-ACTION' is common at Amerigas!! They give you the run around until you give-up & forget it!!

The best way to get a 'Delivery' is to be there when the truck comes. Tell your 'Provider' a time that you want the delivery made. Say between lunch & 4pm! Pay the driver !

It's called 'COD'!! This puts the driver with responibility of when it was made!!

Amerigas Reviews