They are the highest price and terrible customer service I tried to let them compete with other company’s.They said we don’t match price We are the top gas company I went with a new company and called them to pick up their tank.

Which 2 months ago was 45.00. Now 60.00 When I told her I was leaving I wanted Ed to say why but she cut me off and pretty much said whatever it is what it is. That’s on you. I asked do you not want to know or have better customer service , you might keep people.

She said “ it’s whatever, do you want to quit or not”.

YES I do Let’s hope new company is great.So far very nice people

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Generac Power Systems - Generac GP17500 Failures.....Junkerac? Generac Power Systems "Bought 5 GP17500E generators in the spring of 2016 to run welders on a construction project. The failures keep coming. Have had 3 seize exhaust valves causing major..." Read more Amerigas - Gas Tank Review from Vineland, New Jersey Amerigas "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..." Read more Amerigas Residential Propane Services Review from Ahwahnee, California Amerigas "A driver drove through a gate onto a side yard to make his delivery, other drivers delivered from the road, this driver drove over an antique gate that was laying..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more 4seating - Fr Beginning to End 4seating "Patricia helped setup the order. Once the order arrived white glove it was set up out of order. I called and got connected with Richard, he knew right away what..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Not Waste Pro!  Waste Pro is a WASTE of time and money! Waste Pro Usa "For the past 3 weeks Waste Pro has not picked up my trash, even though I've called in twice every week about my trash being picked. Each time I call,..." Read more Healthdarts.com HealthDarts "You can utilize HealthDarts.com to find out about the most recent medicines, look into data on a medication or supplement, discover the implications of words, or view restorative recordings or..." Read more Super 8 - Super8 Provo Safety Issues Super 8 "Several safety issues as well as amenities that were "out of order". 1. Laundry room was closed and out of order 2. Exercise room was a mess (door unlocked) 3...." Read more