This Amerigas is probably the most pathetic excuse for a propane company in placerville.If I could give zero starts I would.

We used Amerigas for over a year. Always paid the bill. I decided to go out of town on vacation for a month. When I returned I noticed that the bill was a bit past due.

So instead of sending in a check I paid the bill online. I never got one phone call from Amerigas or anything. Well about 2-3 weeks later I received a call from a collection agency for Amerigas. I was furious!

They actually sent my account to collections for non-payment and added in over $300 in fees. I called their office and asked what was going on. The employee said I should not have made the payment online. Why have the option then?!

She told me they would not waive the fees. I made a reference to the bad reviews they have online and she replied “that doesn’t matter”! She basically said I have to pay all the fees or they will report it on my credit!! The whole time I was on the phone with her she was rude and unapologetic.

She kept blaming me. I was a good customer for over a year with no issues and this is how they treat me?! Being self employed I understand the value of good customer service.

Amerigas is unprofessional, unorganized, and just has a huge lack of customer appreciation.To any prospective Amerigas customers stick to one of the small family owned propane companies in town.

Comments