Planned community with rules, Amerigas placed an above ground tank when the inground tank regulator froze..They left it there,,We could not get them to remove it.

They had no permit, it was in violation of the community rules, and it was in violation of the township code. It took 3 months to get the tank removed, and thats with the help of the township..Custome service lies, They are the worst, They just don't care, about you or anything else except selling gas..

We fined them $25.00 per every day the tank sat there...Taking them to court......bad folks.....

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

This is the WORST company I've EVER dealt with, and that's saying a lot!They've had their 500 gallon tank on MY yard going on the sixth month since I cancelled service and asked over and over to have it removed.

They give you one excuse after another! Nobody answers the local # and nobody returns the messages left there. I'm about to start charging them storage fees as my yard is NOT their personal storage facility.

If not, I will take them to small claims court.Ridiculous!

Don't worry about their "lawyers", they run on the bare minimum at their corporate office and aren't even licensed in most states to practice law, so they have to hire a local attorney to represent them, costing money!Sue them, they'll settle out of court.

You're welcome for this free legal advice!Stu Pid, yes you are.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #266715

Hi, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas.I’m sorry to hear about your issues with service and we would like to help you.

Please send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you.Thank you, Fran

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #266301

Like you would honestly get anywhere by taking them to court.They make billions.

What lawyer could you possibly get that could match theirs?

And if it their asset, they can step onto your property anytime they want to.***.